Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stars around town

In an inexpensive Kimchi & Blue dress, Miley Cyrus looks laid back and cool.
I may not be her biggest fan but I am a fan of this outfit =]

Rihanna wears a feathered coat from the Elizabeth and James line,
MKA's brand. I love the all black look and PVC leggings.

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen sport their own designs in Elizabeth and James outfits.
I think they are so cool and huge trendsetters, I mean you would
think orange and blue would be too bold but it works perfectly on Ashley.
Sarah Jessica Parker looks fantastic in her L' Wren Scott dress, although
I'm not crazy about pairing it with those boots.
The boots are nice but they don't really match the look.
I love Vanessa Minnillo in this fun, polka dotted Vanitas dress.
She looks so happy and fresh.
Chloe Sevigny looks wicked!
Her outfit is Lanvin and I adore it, from her glasses to the poufy skirt, she rocked itt!

love pam
source: instyle

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chole's outfit here! And as usual MKA look flawless.

Anonymous said...

i love this post. i have a copy dress that looks just like the lanvin dress!

Angela said...

love the bright color bubble dresses on MK and A Olsen, but wonder if i am going to look like a bubble afterward. i was devastated at Neiman Marcus few months ago by a bubble dress and i normally wear size 0 or 2.

giggleness said...

love the way ashley rocks the color. and i agree with you on the sarah jessica parker thing, it looks like shes gonna go ice skating or sth.

Richel said...

I feel as if the olsens always get it right!

Abby said...

i am such a fan of the orange and blue combo!


www.fashionwonk.blogspot.com

Richel said...

though i dont care much for miley, i love that dress.

ooohmaureen said...

love your blog! mary kate and ashley are so nice :) x

Alice said...

MK & A Olsen are my favourite!:)

Alice said...

MK & A Olsen are my favourite!:)

ROBOTS said...

love MK and Ash atyle!

Rachel Cumiskey said...

i want all of their outfits! omg totally cute! <3 (:

Couture Carrie said...

Excellent collection of looks from gals who each have their own distinctive style!!

Robin said...

I love Mk and Ash and Sarah looks also great!

Fashion Tidbits said...

the Olsens' outfits!!!!! they rock!

Wendy said...

Chloe and the Olsens look quite fantastic!

Unknown said...

i will forever love MK&A!!!