Saturday, August 16, 2008

SOO phsyched!?!






IS ANYONE ELSE PHSYCHED FOR SEPTEMBER 1ST?! you have no clue how excited i am for Gossip Girl to start up again. September 1st cant come fast enough. i absolutley adore this show, from the fashion, to the boys, to the drama, i wish i was one of them. so its clearly summer in the city and a certain white party is happening? how cute are these clothes? i am seriousley envious
of this whole wardrobe. woooot i cant wait!
ahhh so im back! its lesliee again, i am so sorry i havent been on in weeks. i have kinda let pam hold the reins for a while but im back! i was in LA for three weeks and i am in love. the shopping is AMAZING. and my pictures arent uploading right now! i have so many and i wanted to post some! i am so upset but i will have them fixed soon.
xoxo Leslie

5 comments:

emily said...

I CAN'T WAIT. I LOVE CHUCK.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris
I just discovered your blog and i must say that you are doing a great job
congratulation.
i am Kamel, a street style photographer in Paris. You can see my work ate www.styleandthecity.com
I hope you'll like it as lots of people find it very inspirational...
cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM – PARIS

teenvoguette said...

i am addicted to theis show too! i can't wait till season 2!! it looks even more juicy than season 1!!!

NAYRA LAISE said...

Wonderful!!! I love bon ton style dresses

Nayra laise said...

i love that serial because I love bon ton style