Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In the mountains

HII
So, it's been a while since we have updated!
Leslie is in California and I (pam) was in Maine
so we have been quite busy.
We've both still been visiting fashion blogs
and our regular style sites.
Soo.. I took some pictures while I was in Maine,
they aren't very special but I didn't really pack well so my outfits were lame :P

First picture-
blue tank top- h+m
shorts- local boutique
scarf- lucky brand
bag- h+m
white shirt- borrowed from aunt
shoes- vintage
<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your scarf :)

Sharon S said...

Lovely scenic pictures and I love your scarf too-it really makes the outfit!

Darling Deer said...

beautifull photos.hope you had a good tripxxyour outfit is perfect for holidayingxx

Couture Carrie said...

cute scarf!

Molly :] said...

i love the sandals :)