Thursday, July 17, 2008

Celebrity Missoni Picks from the Runway

Ashley Olsen in a Gustav Klimt inspired vest wearing it a different way, as a floor length gown.
Molly Sims in a Missoni cotton and chiffon dress.
Leighton Meester in a bejeweled Missoni dress. 
Cameron Diaz in a fun and flirty Missoni dress worn at the Kids Teen Choice Awards. 
Nicole Ritchie in a floor length Missoni dress with a sequined bodice.

I am seriously jealous that these stars are able to just pick a look from the runway and wear it.

14 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Fantastic look. I quite love Ashley O's choice.

Tavi said...

I love Cameron Diaz's pick. This was really interesting to look at!

Crystal said...

The dresses that Nicole Richie and Cameron Diaz are wearing are my ultimate faves. Ugh *drool*

I wish I could just pick things off the runway too!

♥ANGST

HANNAH-ZOË said...

It's cool how you guys hunt down what brand the celebs are wearing, It makes for interesting viewing!
my fave is ashley Olsen's sequined waistcoat.

Darling Deer said...

ooh youve picked some vgorgous dressesxx

Couture Carrie said...

Yay! All my favorite gals in one post! Am especially loving Leighton's fashion choices of late.

FASHION CHALET said...

I love long gowns and pretty, glitzy dresses. Great blog. :) + Thanks for your wonderful comment in my blog. :)

TINA said...

I love Cameron's Diaz's dress, it's so cute!
Yes, I am kind of jealous about that, too. :)

Jessika said...

I love the vest that Ashley Olsen is wearing, it's very cute and thanks for the comment.

Sam said...

I love Cameron Diaz's look! great blog.

. said...

I am diggin' you ladies blog. Wanna trade links?

Debbie Shiamay said...

Love the pics in this post!!!

hannah said...

love nicoles!

emily said...

i really love the dress that nicole is wearing!